Rooms & Reservations
This quiet, romantic Bed and Breakfast located on 12 acres of private wooded land has three units accommodating two persons per room. Each room represents a painter of Europe from the early 20th century. To fully take advantage of the surrounding peace and to go back in time this guesthouse deliberately omitted the TV and telephone in the rooms. Wifi access is available free of charge and throughout entire B&B premises. All rooms have a full bathroom, two private entrances with one leading into your own individual patio overlooking Mount Mansfield and Camel’s Hump, wildflowers meadows and the woods. Breathtaking ? Definitely !
The room rates include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wi-FI and parking.
A 2-night minimum stay applies from May 1st. until October 31st.
Clic on a picture to see availability and obtain more information about the room
- Wishing to have non-staying B&B guests join you for our gourmet breakfast ? This is possible at an additional $25 per person.
- Elegant French four-course dinner available upon request at an additional charge of $50 per person. Please notify the hostess latest 24 hours in advance if you plan to have dinner at the B&B as this offer is optional for both guest and hostess. Your dinner request can also be booked upon room reservation.
- Non-staying B&B guest(s) may join you at an additional $50 per person. *Note that no alcohol can be served from the hostess. Feel free to bring your own bottle of wine.
- Payment Methods: All major credit cards, or US-checks, or cash.
- A 50% reservation confirmation deposit applies immediately upon booking.
- Discounts available for extended stays. We also can provide reduced rates for certain golf clubs, museums, wineries, and some ski areas. Call or email us for more information.
- Gift Certificates: Present loved ones with The European Artists B&B Gift Certificate. Order online or call for more information.