Rooms & Reservations
This quiet, romantic Bed and Breakfast located on 12 acres of private wooded land has three units accommodating two persons per room. Each room represents a painter of Europe from the early 20th century. To fully take advantage of the surrounding peace and to go back in time this guesthouse deliberately omitted the TV and telephone in the rooms. Wifi access is available free of charge and throughout entire B&B premises. All rooms have a full bathroom, two private entrances with one leading into your own individual patio overlooking Mount Mansfield and Camel’s Hump, wildflowers meadows and the woods. Breathtaking ? Definitely !
The room rates include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wi-FI and parking.
A 2-night minimum stay applies from May 1st. until October 31st.
Clic on a picture to see availability and obtain more information about the room
- Wishing to have non-staying B&B guests join you for our gourmet breakfast ? This is possible at an additional $25 per person.
- Available Winter 2018: Swiss Fondue or Raclette dinner with salad and dessert featuring local VT cheese and produce. $80 for two people.
- Payment Methods: All major credit cards, or US-checks, or cash.
- A 50% reservation confirmation deposit applies immediately upon booking.
- Discounts available for extended stays.
- Gift Certificates: Present loved ones with The European Artists B&B Gift Certificate. Order online or call for more information.